C1 (1913 - 1914)
The C1 was the successor to the B1. Their engines were of the same capacity but for the C1 the bore was increased from 65 mm to 75 mm while the stroke was reduced from 118 mm to 88 mm. This enabled the engine to rev higher gaining 2 extra HP when the RPM was increased from 1,400 to 1,600. Another notable difference is that the gear driven camshaft of the B1 was now driven by a "silent" chain with a noticeable reduction in engine noise.
Cost in London in 1913:
Chassis only £250/0/0
Two-seater delux, English body £325/0/0
Four-seater delux, English body £400/0/0